
You bring all your watches out go gai gai?![]()
![]()
anyone how know much is it for either piece?
![]()
OIC, good luck!!haha, no la, took 2 watches out to take photos at "my" mscp for National Day, to participate in a photo contest.
Longiness the favorite brand of ah tiong
huh serious ah? wtf
then i dont buy liao...
any recommendations?????
huh serious ah? wtf
then i dont buy liao...
any recommendations?????
Aiyo, China such a big country with so many of them rich. Rolex also have, Richard Mille also have. Can't avoid one la. Buy the watch that makes you happy!huh serious ah? wtf
then i dont buy liao...
any recommendations?????
Aiyo, China such a big country with so many of them rich. Rolex also have, Richard Mille also have. Can't avoid one la. Buy the watch that makes you happy!
Dunno leh. I never look at Longines. I think someone else here was looking. Wait a while for them to reply luh.got a point also..
u know how much is it for either?
I have 2. Good value for $.Any gorgor here heard of or owned Christopher Ward watch before?
I see this watch damn chio
![]()
浪琴在中級品牌的地位,在中國消費者心裡已經降了三級囉。。。Longiness the favorite brand of ah tiong
That's a handsome watch.
Anyone has the number FFF version?![]()
huh serious ah? wtf
then i dont buy liao...
any recommendations?????
Haha which is number FFF version? The original dial or got another blancpain version?
May be letting go of this watch to catch the turtle wave! Hahaha