The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
D3oBTY3.jpg

Yum yum

TRT... MTL FHFL HFTL!!!!
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
any comments on straposhere silicone strap ? I think ish sinkie company

silicone strap at USD $12 after applying code...
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
jomashop swiss legend watch winder at only USD $19.90 :D

... but ... but .. shipping to sg at $38 !!! :(
 
Last edited:

cyberet

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2001
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
329
Long ago I shared it alr haha
Now then hoot?

first round not fast enough, he sold out.
manage to get it again when the stock replenish.
when I was collecting it, he said supplier boh liao, but till now carousell still show available le

first time saw this model. very nice

kong hee !! kong hee !! :s12:

Wah!!!!! Seiko 5 version of APRO!!!! very nice

Very swee, congrats!

thanks
my first diver in my collection :s13:
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
any comments on straposhere silicone strap ? I think ish sinkie company

silicone strap at USD $12 after applying code...

There are better straps out there.
Borealis - solid as hell.
Rubber vs silicone.
 

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
Strapcode now has jubilee bracelet for the Alpinist.

Ya, that's why I went to see the Alpinist, I've always wanted a watch with jubilee bracelet and I think this is a good combo. Alas, cannot spend money now, see also song:s13:
 
Last edited:

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,227
Reaction score
5,203
^ same taste as me. Fifty shades of black, white and grey. Very sensible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top