
thanks for the detailed explanation and seller.
DLW helps with the installation but he charge 2 installation fees for the bezel and glass change. k2 uncle 1 time charge?
Getting the LHD next? Sold my #696, missed it, and got another one back. Ugly number this time but I missed it too much to care
I think Gnomon with good customer service. They strike the balance of being helpful yet not overly intrusive of your personal space while browsing.
So far I've only gotten a Steinhart flieger from them when they were still at Shaw Tower, but have made subsequent visits many times. Even though I haven't bought anything from them after my first purchase, they have remained patient and friendly in my "see see look look" visits.
Ah I saw these in the museum few years agoWent to National Museum over the weekend. Spotted some watches owned by the founders.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Just asking you guys, when paying for watch that range to tens of thousands, preferred mode of payment is cash or cc?
Taking bus home now.Pang kang. Stupid SMRT. Friggin jokers.
Taking bus home now.
I was at Tg Pagar. Gave up and tapped out.Days when I wish I had my car Hahahaha.
Standing at the platform like a Kum Lan peasant.
I was at Tg Pagar. Gave up and tapped out.
Can see if they let you split two cards.Haha... ya true. However I can't increase my credit limit after calling the bank. Perhaps partial payment