The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Any Samurai Blue Lagoon owners here? I remember gx used to own one. Cant decide between the Blue Lagoon or the recently released ones.

I think Blue Lagoon is nicer.

Plus second hand price same as the new one first hand prices lol.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Still Seiko Sat :s13:
QJhptQo.jpg

Wah... soldier leh! You MR-ed?

Here's my Seiko Sat...

c4bf425411f7cbc3e399e3746a3ca94e.jpg
 

sleepyman

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
My tudor bracelet just got scratched. At the top corner. Is this considered minor scratch? Wat should i do about it?!

TAPx7AY.jpg


Should i send back to RSC to polish? Only one year of daily wearing.

Leave it!
Watches r supposed to be worn!

This Lkk bezel. Tiagong 1 scratch cost 3K... also wear go kopitiam lepak.

Wear your tudor like a man lah!
Last time tudor and rolex used for military and deep diving missions.. nowadays. 1 tiny scratch jump jump liao.. just ranting..

HAGWE!
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
I no soldier lah .. I post my MR watch b4 leh .. I MR jin long liao :o

We same young-ness. Unless you volunteered, else MR-ed!

Nice colours! Btw, why your photo took a longer time to load than other photos?!
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
We same young-ness. Unless you volunteered, else MR-ed!

Nice colours! Btw, why your photo took a longer time to load than other photos?!

really ah ?? dun know leh .. this time round using imgur instead of GAGT
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Got buy to flip or not. Lol.

Oh haha you did.

Got a big wallet but didn't like it so I sold it.
Split profit with my guy and I get him to buy another card wallet. So technically my card wallet cost me 100 odd

Flying off again?

No la haha I wish man. Just having dinner.

U went to queue ? :eek:

Haha went to queue. Didn't get.
But prior to queue I alr have it. Lol got connection
Good to friends all around
I don't go around making enemies leh
But if you want to be a dick to me. I gonna be double the dick.
double penetration hahaha
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,199
Reaction score
3,609
My tudor bracelet just got scratched. At the top corner. Is this considered minor scratch? Wat should i do about it?!

TAPx7AY.jpg


Should i send back to RSC to polish? Only one year of daily wearing.

u go hardware shop buy the water based sand paper... those black type... put a bit of water then polish away... it would look brand new..;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top