The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
That's what I told my mum. Lolol.
And I proved to her already. She now realised liao Hahahaha
What I meant if tt01 is hooting. Everyone shld be hooting cause for you to hoot is rare

I also got confession to make. Got 2 more pieces of new hoot in coming but of course. Hopefully can flip for small profit after enjoying. Lol

Cannot wait to see your new hoot!
 

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
6,082
Reaction score
1,789
Red is best on this sinn u1 sdr
qS2QqmP.jpg

Bro how much were you quoted for the price..? Me tio poisoned liao
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,225
Reaction score
5,203
Chilling at my Grandma's.


I am attracted to steel bezels as opposed to those with aluminium black inserts / black ceramics etc. Lately had strong urge to consider the 116520 daytona for this reason. Imo, this is the nicer of the speedmasters!
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
simi lan? oil stains on watch dial = patina?

they trying smoke who?

The worst part is that it's not the owner or company doing it..

The person who posted kena whack like mad. Any other company sure kena already. :s22:

Ok I better stop, wait next time I want to ask about my "patina" no one want to help me hurhur.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
The worst part is that it's not the owner or company doing it..

The person who posted kena whack like mad. Any other company sure kena already. :s22:

Ok I better stop, wait next time I want to ask about my "patina" no one want to help me hurhur.

Serious? Hard to be their customer sia.
Ask for help tio whack. Haha all living in their own bubble.
I think steinhart cust service 1million times better.
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,225
Reaction score
5,203
First day out with my new watch. Just thought to share minor detail that to me is a testament to AP workmanship. I don't own many tang buckle straps but in this case the pin fits into the slot with something like a low "click" sound and looks perfectly flushed. For something as ordinary as a tang buckle... impressive...

c43de875-9e21-470d-b438-9f013ff728c0_zpsbav7rgtx.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
First day out with my new watch. Just thought to share minor detail that to me is a testament to AP workmanship. I don't own many tang buckle straps but in this case the pin fits into the slot with something like a low "click" sound and looks perfectly flushed. For something as ordinary as a tang buckle... impressive...

c43de875-9e21-470d-b438-9f013ff728c0_zpsbav7rgtx.jpg

Actually tbh. Not to splash cold water. Ap workmanship is either a hit or miss.

But heng the design nice (especially the RO bracelet) and got nice in house movement. So I will still buy it lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top