The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
But I usually take off my watch while setting time.

You mean there are people who don't, esp for screw down crowns?

I use my right hand to set time. I had an Orient M force destro for a week or so..

It felt really awkward setting the time with the left hand. In the end I gave up and set the time with my right hand with the watch upside down...
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
You mean there are people who don't, esp for screw down crowns?

I use my right hand to set time. I had an Orient M force destro for a week or so..

It felt really awkward setting the time with the left hand. In the end I gave up and set the time with my right hand with the watch upside down...

Don't know leh. Some might just set time with their watch on their wrist.
 

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
9,933
Reaction score
4
I'm looking to get a grand seiko sbga109 or 111 instead..

Is there anywhere in Singapore that sells them?
 

springonion

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
AaufsCT.jpg

First working day
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Change watch for a pool side shot. Time keeping is about +1 or +2 spd.

adab46172a130cf92d30849823b01e70.jpg


In the sun...

1d46e94dd535c23e587d5d7b507a04c2.jpg
 

confusedboi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
724
Reaction score
22
Lol 114060 is really not as understated as I thought. because of the reflective bezel so much so one of my colleagues mentioned that my watch is so shiny in the lift 😂
 

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
Lol 114060 is really not as understated as I thought. because of the reflective bezel so much so one of my colleagues mentioned that my watch is so shiny in the lift 😂

It's not as blingy as the MM300, I think your colleague is just teasing you :s13:
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Lol 114060 is really not as understated as I thought. because of the reflective bezel so much so one of my colleagues mentioned that my watch is so shiny in the lift 😂

lol told ya. under stated? pelagos.

rolex watches are never meant to be understated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top