reikizi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2003
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 76
Jipun Tues
![]()
Thinking of hooting Orient Bambino. Wisma got retailers?
Jipun Tues
![]()
go bencoolen mall.
Win Win or 3D, cheaper.
Would bencoolen be the best place to hoot a SKX?go bencoolen mall.
Win Win or 3D, cheaper.
Thanks for the reply. Any other recommendations for a starter watch for my usage and collection? Budget prob around 300-400. Am just starting out and learning about watches.
Hi Guys,
Been a long time reader of this thread but have never posted anything.
Decided to join in because I think I have reached my end game...
Since I rarely posted anything after I joined as a member many years ago, I cannot post any image to show my collection.
Can anyone kindly help me to post the image below? Thank you.
![]()
Looking forward to contribute more to this thread.
What is your want in a starter?
Something that is simple yet classy and sleek. Leather straps? Jap quartz movement?
Something that is simple yet classy and sleek. Leather straps? Jap quartz movement?
Would bencoolen be the best place to hoot a SKX?
Hi Guys,
Been a long time reader of this thread but have never posted anything.
Decided to join in because I think I have reached my end game...
Since I rarely posted anything after I joined as a member many years ago, I cannot post any image to show my collection.
Can anyone kindly help me to post the image below? Thank you.
i.imgur.com/wGfyZG7.jpg
Looking forward to contribute more to this thread.
Something that is simple yet classy and sleek. Leather straps? Jap quartz movement?
潜水錶没有得镂空。要负担得起,又要他人对你刮目相看,
![]()
srpa21水货,少过400!
?之前给你的建议,不够格咩?