The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastyloti

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
gen 4 is the sunburst dial/red second hand tip one? I think I saw it leh. I know j.llee selling the blue sunburst dial one on carousell!
I got the 3rd gen one, the bauhaus one as I liked the bauhaus feels haha but haven't worn it yet, maybe in about a week or two when new academic year begins!

niceee, I know bambino, makos all quite easily obtain from bencoolen or big time. Though big time has more range, I bought my bambino ver 2 1st gen, 2 years ago from wins @ bencoolen. Sad that not long ago they released a updated version of the movement with hacking which is 2nd gen la. Personally I like the ver 1, got the vintage feel hahah. Any ah bang here got experience with vintage pieces or not? like omega sea master all those 1950s 60s.

The tgv channel really poison me :s22:
 

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
10,153
Reaction score
0
gen 4 is the sunburst dial/red second hand tip one? I think I saw it leh. I know j.llee selling the blue sunburst dial one on carousell!
I got the 3rd gen one, the bauhaus one as I liked the bauhaus feels haha but haven't worn it yet, maybe in about a week or two when new academic year begins!

Yup. But the one she selling is not gen4 leh is gen2 i think cos dont have the distinctive red tip. Wow looks simple yet classy and elegant. Waiting for your pictures!

Still looking for my blue dial hahaha. Not sure if should get from her or the from win's :s22:
 
Last edited:

toastyloti

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Yup. But the one she selling is not gen4 leh is gen2 i think cos dont have the distinctive red tip. Wow looks simple yet classy and elegant. Waiting for your pictures!

Still looking for my blue dial hahaha. Not sure if should get from her or the from win's :s22:

ver 1 no red tip, marker thick
ver 2 is rome markers
ver 3 is the bauhaus style
ver 4 with red tip, smaller/thinner markers

now ver 1 & 2 should comes with hacking ah if dont have means is old gen one. Plus you can see the words, old one is 'water resist', new one is 'water resistant' :s13:

up for the blue dial, I regreted never get the ver 3 blue sunburst dial :(
 

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
10,153
Reaction score
0
ver 1 no red tip, marker thick
ver 2 is rome markers
ver 3 is the bauhaus style
ver 4 with red tip, smaller/thinner markers

now ver 1 & 2 should comes with hacking ah if dont have means is old gen one. Plus you can see the words, old one is 'water resist', new one is 'water resistant' :s13:

up for the blue dial, I regreted never get the ver 3 blue sunburst dial :(

Bro watch this video lol. I'm definitely not going for the traditional white. Now the grey one is suddenly a contender. Dammit it's so gorgeous. Which should I choose? Blue or Grey? :s13:

 
Last edited:

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
Weekend starts early! :D

eUoF3nB.jpg
 

toastyloti

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Ikr :lick: the grey is quite unique ah but I still blue ley bro :s13: this kind must try on hand see see then can decide hahah

Bro watch this video lol. I'm definitely not going for the traditional white. Now the grey one is suddenly a contender. Dammit it's so gorgeous. Which should I choose? Blue or Grey? :s13:

 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Bro watch this video lol. I'm definitely not going for the traditional white. Now the grey one is suddenly a contender. Dammit it's so gorgeous. Which should I choose? Blue or Grey? :s13:


Get both lolx
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top