toastyloti
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2017
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 0
Saw it at gnomon, the watch really v swee
LE some more..
LE some more..
LE some more..Ikrthe grey is quite unique ah but I still blue ley bro
this kind must try on hand see see then can decide hahah

Weekend starts early!
![]()
Hahahaha ikr the blue sunburst dial is very chio too. The more I try on and see see the more I cant decide one hahaha. Best is just hoooot liao![]()
Hahahaha ikr the blue sunburst dial is very chio too. The more I try on and see see the more I cant decide one hahaha. Best is just hoooot liao![]()
Baby Tuna train?
Paired with OS300 rubber strap as the new Seiko rubber is too thick to fit.
[im]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4320/36211258715_922614e62a_o.jpg[/img]
That's not helping me in making a decision LOL![]()

Very poisonous.Choo choo...
![]()
okok....serious
wear both watches at the same time and see which one screams to you more and choose that one
the reason for doing so is to see which watch matches your skin tone
Nice shot man
when wan hold my hands also and take wrist shot liddat![]()

not bad not bad *not mine*
![]()