The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
the bracelet might not be available for the blue one.
but third party like strap code all these should pop out soon.. i am also looking towards the blue one.
shld cost less than 900 hopefully.

I hope it's not LE or SE?
 

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
wotd
evVydEt.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Cannot do M0 in this thread. I'm gathering orders to get free shipping. So far no PM yet.

You got special coupon for being a regular customer?

I have. Haha those wanna share shipping let me know.
I can run it.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Anyone here uses watch winders? Is there really a need for it?
Unless you have watch that doesn't have quickset date function or as GX mentioned, needs to run continuously, don't need la. Setting time doesn't take more than 2 minutes , less if you don't need it accurate to the second.
 

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
Unless you have watch that doesn't have quickset date function or as GX mentioned, needs to run continuously, don't need la. Setting time doesn't take more than 2 minutes , less if you don't need it accurate to the second.

But how else can I see my watches spin round and round?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top