Velton
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 55,821
- Reaction score
- 6,291
But how else can I see my watches spin round and round?
Make yourself drunk?

But how else can I see my watches spin round and round?
![]()
Is it really useful? Hahahaha. Just wondering. So you manually wind those watches that you don't wear often?

Hi Guys,
I am interested in a Automatic Tissot watch which retails at around 900SGD. Kindly do advise if the branding and quality of tissot watches and if its worth the stated value.
Else kindly do advise on other brands that I can look into with my stated budget.
Thank you.
Carrying on the GO Monday blues train!
![]()
Throw in the air..But how else can I see my watches spin round and round?
Can look at Hamilton Khaki
Hi
thank you . went online to see the Hamilton watches and they are really slim and nice. ^^
However the average price seems to be abv 1500. Any particular model which falls within my budget of 900+/- .
Lookin at automatic slim watches..
Those are RRP. Usually selling below RRP.
RRP is never fixed for most goods, especially those that command a premium for their materials cost - be it camera, luxury bags (certain brands), shoes, watch..Like 15% lower than RRP? Sorry if its a noob stupid cause I though that's a fix price. How much percent dif shld I be expecting?
Hi
thank you . went online to see the Hamilton watches and they are really slim and nice. ^^
However the average price seems to be abv 1500. Any particular model which falls within my budget of 900+/- .
Lookin at automatic slim watches..
Khaki line got less than 1k ma, those simple type ah like date only. If u like slim type, try Junghans but will over budget ah or Hamilton jazzmaster also can.
Hamilton vs Tissot
http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/collection/american-classic/timeless-classic/intra-matic-auto/h38455751
RRP 1130 SGD
or
https://www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/shop/tissot-tradition-open-heart-3.html
RRP 1090 SGD
Please provide input which will be better .... I like both which are slim watches which can be use as dress watch. Similar price point too.
Thank you in advance.

both are fine watches..
If you're nt particular of whats inside, just pick the one that you like the mostplus its RRP, definitely can get it below 1k..
for me I prefer hamilton ah..
Hamilton vs Tissot
http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/collection/american-classic/timeless-classic/intra-matic-auto/h38455751
RRP 1130 SGD
or
https://www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/shop/tissot-tradition-open-heart-3.html
RRP 1090 SGD
Please provide input which will be better .... I like both which are slim watches which can be use as dress watch. Similar price point too.
Thank you in advance.