reikizi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2003
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 76
this is the only thing that really caught my eye at the watch expo. brand call Ressence. I'm sure i've seen some of them posted here
![]()
got hoot ?

this is the only thing that really caught my eye at the watch expo. brand call Ressence. I'm sure i've seen some of them posted here
![]()
got hoot ?![]()
above 20K bro. can't afford. i want to share a video of the watch movement...it's quite unique. Any website i can use?


this sentence dun make sense leh 

above 20K bro. can't afford. i want to share a video of the watch movement...it's quite unique. Any website i can use?
above 20K bro. can't afford. i want to share a video of the watch movement...it's quite unique. Any website i can use?
above 20K bro. can't afford this sentence dun make sense leh
video I dun know leh .. old man here ... youtube or vimeo maybe ?
After handling 3, would you say its worth the price tag?
Have anyone actually flipped a 116610 to a 114060? Basically sub c date to sub c.
Or anyone that preferred no date to date
Have anyone actually flipped a 116610 to a 114060? Basically sub c date to sub c.
Or anyone that preferred no date to date
this is the only thing that really caught my eye at the watch expo. brand call Ressence. I'm sure i've seen some of them posted here
![]()

Waiting for this affordable super compressor to be launched
![]()
Photo grabbed from some Facebook page

Sub C ND anyday for me
Yea it's the symmetrical of the face that got me over. I am trading my date to a no date and my wife is thinking I'm crazy to do that haha
Ah Ive been looking for alternatives to the Tissot one, this one might do it![]()
if anyone's wife here understands any of the rational decision we make over watches, you're a lucky man.

Here are some websites to help you out