The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepwelltonight

Reaction score
6fJ5gFc.jpg

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT
This is a beautiful piece. Is it a skx007 with modded bezel?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Golden Monday
Jyvmpoil.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finalized order for Ventus Northstar: 14 pieces.

Will set up Whatsapp group for subsequent comms from now on, including update on pricing and payment details. Thanks.

1) cyrenic (1 pc)
2) reikizi (2 pc)
3) 3xtraWX (2 pc, PMed)
4) Zijin_ (1 pc, N-4, PMed)
5) DOGGYCUP (1 pc, PMed)
6) wingersix (1 pc, N-4, PMed)
7) noobie (1 pc, mobile)
8) xiaokuang (1 pc, PMed)
9) xteam88 (1 pc, N-4, PMed)
10) dillydilly (2 pcs, mobile)
11) colin03 (1 pc, PMed)

How it will work:
a) I will compile order first, then check with Elshan for pricing based on size of order
b) I will have to make payment to Elshan directly, outside of Kickstarter naturally - will collect full payment from you guys then - at this point, I'll also check for your phone numbers and probably set up a Whatsapp group for ease of updates.
c) Wait till Sep (or whenever the watches are ready)
d) I'll collect from Elshan then, and arrange for collection - will adopt GX's former model, i.e. set a mass collection date at central location, and settle those that can't make it individually.

Note: I don't gain anything from this, beyond the savings that I will get for my piece.

Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
06b43877bf16277dd3fecaf1d84f5595.jpg

Monday... started the day slightly later cos don’t have to drive the boys to school!

DiCaprio

Reaction score
This is a beautiful piece. Is it a skx007 with modded bezel?
Yup it's just a swap out of the stock bezel insert with a stainless steel one. It's available on your usual mod retailers dlw watches, yobokies, namoki mods

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Tuesday
X4Ox2jWl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

amychan

Reaction score
Hi all, I am about to purchase my first premium watch.
Are shops in Changi airport such as Maison/Gassan considered ADs? What would be the difference buying from the brand boutique in the airport compared to these ADs? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.