The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Daily beater
XSwkMINl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Not sure what coloured gold your watch is in, as you had intentionally made the photo in black and white.

But yeah yellow gold watches or two tone yellow gold/steel have been seeing a resurgence the past couple of years.

Not sure whether it is because of the cyclical nature of global fashion trends (retro steel and gold and pure 18k yellow gold) or because the general Indian economy (and NRIs around the world) have higher purchasing power now, that 18k is back..

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
weak. sg got many more rich people - this is probably their daily beater

:s22:

That's why I mentioned most of Singapore mah.

Rich people of this level (to use a daily beater costing $300k to 350k secondary price) are not considered 'most of Singapore.'

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
The quality of leica is no joke

yBuD9aN.jpg

I have this one also, 216570 polar. It feels weird on my wrist, as I feel the bracelet width is too narrow for the 42mm case and weight. But I still wear it time to time.

I personally think it is a long shot, but I have a friend who thinks this will be the next Rolex sport model to "take off" in terms of secondary market pricing.. but if it does, then it will trail the SD's and the DS's as those have much higher RRPs..

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one of you is the lucky bugger who got the panda Daytona? I got airport often also not lucky. Only see GMT before only.
fFSFsVPl.jpg

oddpsI8l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

ckyc

Reaction score
I have this one also, 216570 polar. It feels weird on my wrist, as I feel the bracelet width is too narrow for the 42mm case and weight. But I still wear it time to time.

I personally think it is a long shot, but I have a friend who thinks this will be the next Rolex sport model to "take off" in terms of secondary market pricing.. but if it does, then it will trail the SD's and the DS's as those have much higher RRPs..

I also have this and it turns out to be my favourite daily watch. Size is big enough and very very easy to see time. And its white!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of polar
khT1AW6l.jpg

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steel Power
U68YpQAl.jpg

destan84

Reaction score
Hi all..is the omega speedy Tuesday still available thru boutique? Or can only go grey to buy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.