Gilt bezel is chio but yet another limited ed sub dial getting tiring
They felt it’s iconic design u felt boring..
1 fewer potential customer?

Gilt bezel is chio but yet another limited ed sub dial getting tiring
Oh it’s in singapore already? Where you got it from?
Oh it’s in singapore already? Where you got it from?
They felt it’s iconic design u felt boring..
1 fewer potential customer?
Don't get me wrong. The speedmaster is absolutely iconic by virtue of its moon watch status. It's the milking of that status with many many limited edition variants and decorative sub-dial idea that I don't like.

Don't get me wrong. The speedmaster is absolutely iconic by virtue of its moon watch status. It's the milking of that status with many many limited edition variants and decorative sub-dial idea that I don't like.
new incoming.
![]()
![]()
Saw ur pic reposted by W&W nice![]()
nice! the blue alpinist is limited to US market wasnt it?
Well the market hunger for them no? If no demand and many ppl dislike like u do them no more
http://www.speedywatches.com/reference-section/special-editions/
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/l...ed-editions-690319.html#/topics/690319?page=1
I like the 2003 LE best but prices are insane @usd$11k+
https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-speedmaster-professional-3578-51-snoopy-award.91671/