The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJio

Master Member
Reaction score
It's for a very close friend of mine, he helped me a great deal when i was down and out. So I would like to get a nice gift to thank him. I tried calling the ADs listed on the Tudor website, but they all said there is no stock and no idea when the stock will come. Anyone here knows where I can get one that is brand new?

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's for a very close friend of mine, he helped me a great deal when i was down and out. So I would like to get a nice gift to thank him. I tried calling the ADs listed on the Tudor website, but they all said there is no stock and no idea when the stock will come. Anyone here knows where I can get one that is brand new?

I suggest you pay them a visit

maur_james

Reaction score
They had a roadshow at Vivo last week, not sure if it ended.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score

Try Chuan Watch, it's listed in their website as in stock.

arc13

Reaction score
jdnBihA.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you bring the SA or manager for "kopi or nice meal" your watch will appear anot. Haha

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

blzy333

Reaction score
Greetings from Japan!

Saw this piece and got it but am new to the samurai line.

This model is sbdy009. How is it different from the srpb51? Looks exactly the same to me lei.. Lol can't find much on sbdy009 online though?

z4z4UtD.jpg

jonleelk

Master Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Japan!

Saw this piece and got it but am new to the samurai line.

This model is sbdy009. How is it different from the srpb51? Looks exactly the same to me lei.. Lol can't find much on sbdy009 online though?

z4z4UtD.jpg
JDM usually have a different model name compared to the international model for the same watch. So hope u got yours for less than SGD$490.

Dmaul77

Master Member
Reaction score
Any Lange1 owners here? Kinda hooked on the moonphase version.

Cheers :)

blzy333

Reaction score
Ah got it thanks man. I got it for around 490 actually. So I guess, not much cheaper haha

JDM usually have a different model name compared to the international model for the same watch. So hope u got yours for less than SGD$490.

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, coincidental indeed!

No doubt you’re a man of good taste :D

gbLcaJE.jpg

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Any Lange1 owners here? Kinda hooked on the moonphase version.

Cheers :)
Renewed my love for the Lange 1 after I got casual straps for it made. Had much more wrist time ever since dressing it down (I work at home).
mbIE33X.jpg

Try this grey: https://sg.carousell.com/thewatchmen/

Message them and ask. Their pricing is typically >$10k lesser than boutique pricing. They are reliable and legit.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
J1U6n84.jpg

JdkSv5tr.jpg

managed to spot this by luck.... asked to try.... and brought it home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.