The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos my other friend lending him his car. Just thinking of extending a similar gesture that's all.

Car is a need for wedding day
Watch no need.
Nobody will know what he's wearing under the suit.
Just give him good ang bao can already

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, need some advice.

My army friend is about to get married and I'm thinking about offering to lend him my IWC for his big day. Quite sympathetic cos his life quite rabak.

Understand that it's a risk that it might not come back 100% - some scratch or knocks. But I'd be fine w that...

Just more concerned about the gesture. Is this a good gesture? Or will it be seen/taken in other ways?
Giving the watch to him as a wedding/bromance gift is ok.

Lending the watch to him for a day is weird.

BigStick

Reaction score

My army friend is about to get married and I'm thinking about offering to lend him my IWC for his big day. Quite sympathetic cos his life quite rabak.

Understand that it's a risk that it might not come back 100% - some scratch or knocks. But I'd be fine w that...

Just more concerned about the gesture. Is this a good gesture? Or will it be seen/taken in other ways?

Did he ask to borrow your IWC? If not, there is no need. If he asked, then ok to lend. :D

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Monday
g66LhRul.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No need to lend, he might not even know what is IWC. Then again it might be just showing off, so rather not.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

flame2000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If he is wearing a suit, nobody gonna notice his wrist anyway.

xiaokuang

Reaction score
Anyone knows how much tophour charge for authentication.. Interested to get a 1601

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much tophour charge for authentication.. Interested to get a 1601

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

$50....... on the spot verification.

means no receipt no nothing but very transparent, does everything in front of u and the seller.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all looking for a watch winder. Currently looking at the boxy winder which is about 180 a watch. Any other recommendations? Below 250 a watch. Thanks

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all looking for a watch winder. Currently looking at the boxy winder which is about 180 a watch. Any other recommendations? Below 250 a watch. Thanks
I'm in the midst of testing one (can get for about 160SGD each), seems to be good for my Rolex, Longines and Ball. Gonna see if it winds the Orient Kamasu as well as the others. If satisfied, will get another one, plus the base unit (dun like the idea of stacking as afraid might knock off one by accident), but so far, quite happy with its performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.