The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
EQOwkPa.jpg
 

BigStick

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
227
With the Grand Exhibition in Singapore, the regular Aquanaut supply slowed to a trickle for the 500 pieces of the Singapore edition, so I had to wait for most of 2019, but finally my AD came through for me for my milestone birthday in 2020. :D

I'm sorry for causing you to wait. I'm guilty. :D

bms8phS.jpg
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
This is stainless steel, and costs $33,500. :)
heng I was not waiting for the regular 5167A... else seeing 500 people suddenly jumping in front of me is very sian.

Still, turned out to be just nice to have the Certificate of Origin dated on my birthday :D

(you know, given the number of Patek boutiques in Singapore/SEA, and each boutique getting about five 5167As on rubber per year, 500 red aquanauts in that few months is really a momentous spike.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top