Congrats fast hand fast leg too!
![]()
Coincidentally got my BB58 today too. My very first Swiss watch.

![]()
Coincidentally got my BB58 today too. My very first Swiss watch.
If I may ask, what’s the damage?![]()
I suspect if you give it a year or so, prices will come down a little. Hard to say at this point though..
![]()
The slab-sides make the watch look taller than it is. The 58 is listed as 11.9mm thick, while the 14060 is 12.3mm thick. When I first saw the watch ytd, I was really caught offguard by just how thin it is. More so than what I expected. On the wrist, it’s very light and comfy. Very similar to the 14060 and the 16610, although it’s more towards the former since there’s no cyclops. The BB58 may also look larger because of a slightly bigger dial and lack of teeth on the bezel, which gives it a bigger-looking illusion.
I think the case profile looks thicker.
14060/16610 is slimmer but then the case back is thicker.
That's why.
Retail CHF3,800 before tax refund
Wow ah! Very nice! How do you clean it?![]()