
Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my watch
Could you all let me know where can I sell?
Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my watch
Could you all let me know where can I sell?
Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my watch
Could you all let me know where can I sell?
![]()
This golden tuna jin swee..
Price difference a lot leh lol.. It’s like recommending MM300 to someone showing a SKX!u bought this? If not, I recommend SBBN040
hi guys! any Sinn users here? are the 556A still available in Singapore? ive yet to check out Hour Glass as ive searched that its one of the ADs of Sinn. Any other ADs that carry Sinn besides them?
thanks for the help!
Price difference a lot leh lol.. It’s like recommending MM300 to someone showing a SKX!
Anyways I’ve tried a larger tuna size before.. Find that it pushes the limits of my small wrist size. 47mm and below better! I find this much better than the previous golden solar tuna. That one a little out of sync with the spirit of the tuna line.
This wears much smaller than the Baby Tunas though.. probably cos of smaller lug to lug.