The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeswecan

Reaction score
my boss just gave me this, tell me to take care of his seiko, he no time for such nonsense.

d0y4N5L.jpg

If only it was real... HAHAHA.

ChickRice

Reaction score
Im a bit hesitant to buy on that thai online shop.
So meaning prestige time doesnt carry this model
Anymore?
This model is not in production anymore. But you can still try ask the shop though. Hope they still have it, really nice watch.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Nice SARB. Which model?

Thanks! It's the SARB035. :)

Im a bit hesitant to buy on that thai online shop.
So meaning prestige time doesnt carry this model
Anymore?

I did the homework for you several weeks ago already. They don't carry this anymore. I even reached out to Thong Sia themselves and they couldn't bring this in too. Also said it's super unlikely the retail sources in SG will still have this as it's easily 5 year old model.

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Wth, must be some pre ND boss joke that I catch no ball....

the joke is someone wants to haolian with a new rolex, and many were not impressed.
so then many KBW started posting rolexes, then he say we are too old to compare wieners, and deleted away his haolian posts.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the joke is someone wants to haolian with a new rolex, and many were not impressed.
so then many KBW started posting rolexes, then he say we are too old to compare wieners, and deleted away his haolian posts.

Hahaha no rolex no talk

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
20180809_26fa1a8764d07fa73a5bVfB1oPpdq66l.jpg

:D燒焦的荷包蛋 。。。與。。。標準荷包蛋淋上醬油的區別:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.