The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

reikizi

Reaction score
NWA! Ed (the HK one, not our Ed Yeo) was very kind to help replace the subdial hands with longer ones from V2. Stuck with V1 because of the acrylic crystal though - the look of the sapphire just didn't seem to go with this piece.

Really love it, Ed really does very good quality pieces, and I think the latest Nemo diver from him and some of his friends is really gorgeous too. :)

agree on Nemo .. still thinking on the pale blue

snowver

Reaction score
Somethings shine brighter in the dark

93GWXoa.jpg

kyle8151998

Reaction score
Thanks! It's the SARB035. :)

I did the homework for you several weeks ago already. They don't carry this anymore. I even reached out to Thong Sia themselves and they couldn't bring this in too. Also said it's super unlikely the retail sources in SG will still have this as it's easily 5 year old model.

thanks DXmachina....
By the way I hope you guys can share where do you buy leather straps?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes yes my dear we all prefer the subtle to the ostentatious so I’ve decided to stick with that consensus. If you do believe thats how it started and ended then good for you, because evidently perspective affords you thus far and there is truely no merit to attempt to suggest otherwise. I do remember you attempted to participate in said folly, so taking the moral high road really, really might not be the best approach on your part.

Unadulterated sarcasm towards earnest questions simply provide a measure of depth of a person, and now with such measure we can quite easily determine quality, which is absent in these cases more often than not.

Are you law student? My impression is that lawyers like to speak in such ways. Too hard to understand. Hate to read those documents drafted by lawyers. Made me headache.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for dinner.

VwlTxLc.jpg

Apologies. No rolex. No AP. No Patek.
Only a Casio G Shock.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you law student? My impression is that lawyers like to speak in such ways. Too hard to understand. Hate to read those documents drafted by lawyers. Made me headache.

Just quoting ah..

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051031075447.htm

Writers who use long words needlessly and choose complicated font styles are seen as less intelligent than those who stick with basic vocabulary and plain text, according to new research from the Princeton University in New Jersey, to be published in the next edition of Applied Cognitive Psychology.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just quoting ah..

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051031075447.htm

Writers who use long words needlessly and choose complicated font styles are seen as less intelligent than those who stick with basic vocabulary and plain text, according to new research from the Princeton University in New Jersey, to be published in the next edition of Applied Cognitive Psychology.

Means is act one?
Knn. The flow of the text also cmi hahaha

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means is act one?
Knn. The flow of the text also cmi hahaha

It pains me the most when bad grammar is paired with seemingly good vocabulary. But no perspective can afford anything as it has no money..

You know Word has Thesaurus function hor..

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visit my uncle house today and he showed me a bunch of watches. I spotted a gem among the rest. (He is 75 this year)

No box, but with paper dated 1981 purchased in Changi airport under his name. 10 links and watch is unpolished. Orange hands, what the estimated value now?

AZiouUNl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Give him time to mature.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visit my uncle house today and he showed me a bunch of watches. I spotted a gem among the rest. (He is 75 this year)

No box, but with paper dated 1981 purchased in Changi airport under his name. 10 links and watch is unpolished. Orange hands, what the estimated value now?

AZiouUNl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

Nice find! Looks great!

No wrist shot?

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh yes i do fit nice and snug around your wrist *winks*

Whoa whoa... why is your booty hole winking at me
not even asking how you know it fits on a wrist
For the avoidance of doubt, i am not into that.

If you are really into it then good for you, because evidently perspective affords you thus far and there is truely no merit to attempt to suggest otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.