Kyo_kusanagi86
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2001
- Messages
- 10,375
- Reaction score
- 635
Lai lai Satki Bo!
![]()
satki to the max! Glowing torch!
When I grow up, I wanna be like gaoxing85 kor kor, always got nice nice watches to wear.


Lai lai Satki Bo!
![]()

satki to the max! Glowing torch!
When I grow up, I wanna be like gaoxing85 kor kor, always got nice nice watches to wear.![]()
gaoxing84.
gaoxing85 is siang lai eh?
glow ah glow
Anyone getting this watch from Kickstarter? Recommended?
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-2893-2-swiss-movem?ref=do69z1&token=007aba31
This is coming....
![]()
Mini watch meetup yesterday, plenty of fun & molesting lol
![]()

G Shock that people will debate whether is gold or silver?Casio is having all possible combination of the SS G-Shock. Gold/SS, Gold/SS/Resin strap, Standard/Reverse LCD. What’s next? Composite SS/Resin bracelet?!
Wah, how much is the total value on the table? Estimated 60k?![]()
@arc13 HWZ Watch thread GTG? So many sexpensive watches man
@arc13 HWZ Watch thread GTG? So many sexpensive watches man
Casio is having all possible combination of the SS G-Shock. Gold/SS, Gold/SS/Resin strap, Standard/Reverse LCD. What’s next? Composite SS/Resin bracelet?!