The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
yes the full rose gold one.. wow.. still think this root beer rose gold combination looks so so much more classy then the jubilee. Market price for jubilee is higher then this root beer half gold right?

Rolex-Everose-Rootbeer-GMT-Master2-2018-snake.jpg

ya. the jubilee is higher than rootbeer.

not this full rose gold.

was thinking daytona. preowned about 30k. maybe need sell 1 kidney.
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
Well, since nobody answered my question, I guess I'll try it. Below is a pic of my friend's watches, bear in mind no certs and boxes, what's the rough/ballpark value of each? Can verify to be original as I know the owner, he's an old AM gentleman who was my sis-in-law's ex boss.
wir9eax.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Well, since nobody answered my question, I guess I'll try it. Below is a pic of my friend's watches, bear in mind no certs and boxes, what's the rough/ballpark value of each? Can verify to be original as I know the owner, he's an old AM gentleman who was my sis-in-law's ex boss.
wir9eax.jpg
Left side. - confirm gao. 10-15k. Depends on cond.
Sold mine similar cond for 12k last year
Right side - maybe 8k plus.
 

theMKR

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
70,863
Reaction score
13,533
Any recommendation for watch winder? I going to put the watch there in a display case and never touch it.

Budget 300
 
Last edited:

sleepyman

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Well, since nobody answered my question, I guess I'll try it. Below is a pic of my friend's watches, bear in mind no certs and boxes, what's the rough/ballpark value of each? Can verify to be original as I know the owner, he's an old AM gentleman who was my sis-in-law's ex boss.
wir9eax.jpg

Nice 1680

I think not difficult to find an offer of 13++ 14K for it.

PM if he wanna sell!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top