Reaction score
CNY Day 8
zdRnfKU.jpg

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N2f4X4t.jpg

Current state of the collection.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year!

:s12: wah you got 14 watches in your collection. Within every month, each watch only gets 2 days of wrist time if you rotate all of them.

Do you rotate all of your watches within a month?

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys can give me some opinions? which one will choose if u are the one buying

1)Orient Automatic Sun And Moon Male Brown Leather Strap Watch RA-AK0001S00B RA-AK0001S

2) Orient 2nd Generation Bambino Automatic FAC00002W0 Men Watch

p.s. I'm not able to post pics, otherwise will upload the pics here

many thanks! :)

I have seen these 2 watches a fortnight ago, when considering to buy a watch.

Both watches are nice.

However, do note that the 1st opinion of the watch is much more expensive than the 2nd opinion (about $200 more?)

Side note: I didn't choose these 2 watches. Instead, I chose Bambino 4th Generation (Bambino with SS Second)

AceofSpade14

Reaction score
Hi watch sexperts here, could you advise me where can I get my Tag Heuer Kirium CL111A.BA0700 serviced apart from Tag Heuer's AD (LVMH)? :s11:

I went to Tag Heuer AD (LVMH) and was quoted a whopping $750 to get it serviced and repaired. :(:( I feel it is a ripped off. Therefore, I need to seek second opinion.

35ch7x4.jpg

vd02lc.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 hander steel watch today
w8U10mYl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi watch sexperts here, could you advise me where can I get my Tag Heuer Kirium CL111A.BA0700 serviced apart from Tag Heuer's AD (LVMH)? :s11:

I went to Tag Heuer AD (LVMH) and was quoted a whopping $750 to get it serviced and repaired. :(:( I feel it is a ripped off. Therefore, I need to seek second opinion.

35ch7x4.jpg

vd02lc.jpg
Just buy another piece from ebay.
8m6eH2Ul.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s12: wah you got 14 watches in your collection. Within every month, each watch only gets 2 days of wrist time if you rotate all of them.

Do you rotate all of your watches within a month?

I wear what I feel like wearing. Not fixated on rotating.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone deciding to get XERIC new timepiece?

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just buy another piece from ebay.
8m6eH2Ul.jpg

New? If used still need service. All those eBay pre own no service record

Last edited:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can try Joe, ex-Rolex technician. Just bring down your watch and let him take a look and quote.
b9dNgG3l.jpg

35ch7x4.jpg

vd02lc.jpg

See above or try JW.
Waterproof test of over 200m not cheap

The movement if needs replacement will cost u usd$300+
https://timeconnectioninc.com/eta/3666-eta-e20321-swiss-made-movement.html

Last edited:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score

35ch7x4.jpg

vd02lc.jpg
從整個單據來看,最貴的部分應該落在機芯。問題是,石英錶機芯如何去。。。"complete overhaul"呀?
依我看,其中$600應該算是“買”LVMH的一年保修方案啦!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wednesday spelled in full �
qiCn4K3l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.