snowver

Reaction score
Seiko SRP467J

zEVbJK1.jpg

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vintage size will prolly be 36mm.

tbh, most asians don't have big wrists like angmohs. our wrists are usually 6inch to 6.75inch. in this case, 40mm should be the about the max for us.

wearing bigger watches just makes our wrist look small. but ok, personal preference.

and the lug to lug for the murph watch is 52mm. I don't think many asians will be able to pull that off.

From what I read it’s the same size as show.
Anyway ang mo don’t really care, many ppl wear oversize
https://timeandtidewatches.com/list-six-mens-watches-that-look-incredible-on-women-and-why/

MudkipFan

Reaction score
Hey all, been lurking around here for long and being poisoned by the watches here. Just asking, I have a rather small wrist (around 5.5 inch) and im looking to save up for a GS snowflake. Will it be too big for my wrist? From research its dial size is about 41mm and im afraid it wouldnt fit my size

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all, been lurking around here for long and being poisoned by the watches here. Just asking, I have a rather small wrist (around 5.5 inch) and im looking to save up for a GS snowflake. Will it be too big for my wrist? From research its dial size is about 41mm and im afraid it wouldnt fit my size

Wrist size not important, wrist width is. Vis-a-vis lug to lug length of the GS snowflake. Not impossible, lug to lug length of Snowflake is 48mm.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Go try and see if you like the size. Nothing beats trying the real thing!

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score

Have to try to know, but I suspect it might be too big for your wrist, but then some don’t mind big watches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.