The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those ppl with deeper pockets this is interesting
https://code41watches.com/projects/x41/?utm_campaign=watchuseek&utm_source=Articles&utm_medium=188

Mobile-technique-EN.jpg

Last edited:

matique

Reaction score
Hello all. I have an older Seamaster Chronograph, 2599.80. It was last serviced 6 years ago, through CW I think.

Movement is out of COSC spec, running +6/7 s/d. Chrono hands still is exact at 12 so no issues there. But the last service was just a mechanical service. Right now the blue bezel a few scratches and faded, plus lume isn't too good. The bracelet too has a few scuffs but nothing too deep. The seconds hands in red is now like a faded red, like the red on an old Singapore flag lol.

Is sending it in to omega worth the service? I see the omega service site the price for Chrono service is $9xx. Does the price include any change of parts etc, such as bezel and hands change? I know they do a full service and the watch will almost looks very new, and comes with 2 years warranty.

Are there independant watch repair places that can offer similar service and warranty at a cheaper price?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I have an older Seamaster Chronograph, 2599.80. It was last serviced 6 years ago, through CW I think.

Movement is out of COSC spec, running +6/7 s/d. Chrono hands still is exact at 12 so no issues there. But the last service was just a mechanical service. Right now the blue bezel a few scratches and faded, plus lume isn't too good. The bracelet too has a few scuffs but nothing too deep. The seconds hands in red is now like a faded red, like the red on an old Singapore flag lol.

Is sending it in to omega worth the service? I see the omega service site the price for Chrono service is $9xx. Does the price include any change of parts etc, such as bezel and hands change? I know they do a full service and the watch will almost looks very new, and comes with 2 years warranty.

Are there independant watch repair places that can offer similar service and warranty at a cheaper price?

does not include parts replacement to my knowledge.
if U know they do full service and watch will come looking almost new, how can they meet **new** without restoring lume and paint job?

Corytu

Reaction score
Forget to buy a 0? Intentionally forget?
So budget is 14k? Or still at 1.4k?
Rolex which model? Price range varies greatly

5% cheaper than sg... u understand GST?

haha don't be so harsh on me. My budget is 14K
I am open to all the models.

So it's impossible to buy 5 % cheaper though~

But is there any exclusive version only available abroad?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chrono Wednesday
GxMQvIql.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Bloodbro32

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, my panerai 90 got some problem. the date quick change is not working properly, think maybe the date disc is loose or something.

Anyone know how much does it cost to fix it and where to go?

thanks

snowver

Reaction score
Very subjective. I got my jlc master control rose gold at ard 40% discount 2 years ago on the last day.

Were the past cortina sales events worth going? Did they actually have any good deals? Just wondering

dillydilly

Reaction score
Will wrap up this thread's MO for the Ventus Northstar by next Monday. Once again, can PM me if you're interested.

Not sure how this works as GX organized last few, but prelim reply will be that pricing should be lower than 3 pack per piece rate ($233, since it's $700 for 3 pcs). I guess Elshan will confirm when we have locked in order size. In any case, beats the 1 or 2 pc rate. :D

I would like to participate in this MO. But my post count is too low to send PMs. Can I?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, my panerai 90 got some problem. the date quick change is not working properly, think maybe the date disc is loose or something.

Anyone know how much does it cost to fix it and where to go?

thanks

Bring back panerai.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... this one swee and functional!

Got world timer, solar, perpetual calendar, radio sync, WR 100m, almost as light as a feather! :s13:

Hahaha yes, I love it.

Also cos I spoilt the box, confirm get lowball if I try to sell,. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.