The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uncle don't know so uncle take humble pie come here learn

Uncle no like you . Vulgar words. Go Hong Kong kena problem many many during iPhone .

Wanna learn can be self taught.
Mai come here kpkb about people not spoonfeeding you.
Knn all the edmw Siao lang

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the Kum ran come here say patek and other stuff.
Must be some bo liao retiree or some young punk try to act old.
Knn
Successful uncle wear patek where got time come here kb

Play with kids or grandkids sua.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The bubble will burst in a recession and climb back up again when there's too much liquidity
It's the same for any financial or physical investment assets

Anyway is sea dweller consider fair value atxurrent secondary prices

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chill... TGIF tomorrow!

As for now... back to work!

dcd1b85b70a206912fa4875b249723f3.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex Thursday
WuwIPCUl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why leh? Ya it's like Kia what, they existed long ago but only got resurrected thru some silly hype of Sly Stallone and some vague legend of Italian military divers. Then Richemont went in, wham bam, made it huge and made a lot of money, then lost the plot. Now beginning to fall back into obscurity again.

You want to compare to the solid corporation that is Rolex?!

go buy a $30 casio la, case close.
cheaper + more accurate, correct or not?

or u just brandwhore is it?

micgoh

Reaction score

Young man, you probably is one of those who are in sales line. Made some deals and spree on watches. That explains the language and character you potray. Good for you. But won't go far with this attitude.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
The bubble will burst in a recession and climb back up again when there's too much liquidity
It's the same for any financial or physical investment assets

Anyway is sea dweller consider fair value atxurrent secondary prices

Which Sea Dweller..can you be more specific? Don't think the D-Blue gray market and secondary market pricing is very fair :s13:

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score

If you have any self respect at all, you won't be talking like a beng handphone seller.

You wear AP and talk like that, really throw face la.. this is a public forum and the whole world has seen your watch collection and can make the connection to who you are in real life. Just saying.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
go buy a $30 casio la, case close.
cheaper + more accurate, correct or not?

or u just brandwhore is it?

Nothing wrong with being a brandwhore ba... Most people have a preference for their favourite brands whether be it cars, watches or shoes.

I also never said Panerai not accurate leh, it's COSC specs after all, and a very well made watch (save for some well-documented quality and service issues that you can find on the web)

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a very beautiful and pristine example of the 16610 "Swiss only dial" ... Safe queen? I would ask if it's for sale, but scared other forumers scold me for being commercial-minded

16610 is Sub date, this is 14060..

My copy is actually very scratched up on the bezel, need to look closer.

Of course not for sale, can't buy back easily. Actually my first sub was 114060, moved to 16610 before ending up with this.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
16610 is Sub date, this is 14060..

My copy is actually very scratched up on the bezel, need to look closer.

Of course not for sale, can't buy back easily. Actually my first sub was 114060, moves to 16610 before ending up with this.

Argh darn.. my bad... Yes this the 14060. I had the updated one with the M. Sold it at $5.5k and I had thought that was already a very good price :s13:

I was too preoccupied with the beauty of your "untouched" case and the Swiss only dial

Aluminium bezel insert can easily change.. they are not dated nor is there anything on them pointing to period correctness... Am I correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.