The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
I sense someone has PTSD with Seiko, the only way to cure it is to have a daily dose headon.
Thank me later yo
ftCycbG.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wearing the king out today
i8u9qjbl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are some watches for student? here all rolexsss :s22::s22:

Not all Rolex leh... last few posts got Magrette, Tudor, Omega, Casio, Seiko, Movas...

Anyway, nowadays, students also wearing Rolex. Let us know about your budget, style etc.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's your review of the Bluetooth function? Been thinking about it whether to pull the trigger but afraid buyer's remorse. Hahah

Sent from Kaypochee using GAGT

If I’m not wrong, the bluetooth is mainly for time sync and setting of functions (alarms, world time etc). It’s not really for phone notifications.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's your review of the Bluetooth function? Been thinking about it whether to pull the trigger but afraid buyer's remorse. Hahah

Sent from Kaypochee using GAGT

It's fun lor. No one really needs it one la, just like no one needs automatic watch.

Android 9 seems to have problem with auto sync but Casio knows, so hopefully fix will come soon.

Anyways this piece cheap, just buy for fun. After all same module as the full metal G shock but much lower entry price. If lose job it is good for venting anger cos can never sell one. Can throw from top of building many times.

Anyways, I guess Bluetooth is a bit more practical than GPS or multiband,when it comes to time sync. When go overseas, the first thing most of us do is to insert local SIM prebought or data roam, you can cheap thrill and sync on the spot.

Multiband and GPS need you to find good spot to sync, so doesn't really work haha. That's why I sold my MTG.

Last edited:

HardwareNewie

Reaction score
Im in university haha. looking for something that can dress up or down, no need automatic. :s13::s13:
Btw modded seiko only for diver watches? :s11::s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.