The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bU6oHMF.jpg

Reaction score
I know this is very personal preference, but i'm caught between getting tudor GMT and Panerai 005, what do you guys think??

micgoh

Reaction score
I know this is very personal preference, but i'm caught between getting tudor GMT and Panerai 005, what do you guys think??

The panerai 005 for sure. Tudor GMT Pepsi is just a simple rendition of Rolex style but the Pam looks bloody good

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PAM for sure. But I think there is no 005 now, unless you're looking at 2nd hand. The model now should be 1005.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2 very different watches.
One is a typical style diver/gmt
One is a big watch that look different from the rest

See your wrist wear which nicer.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Took quite a lot of effort to hunt down this piece across the seas that was still available at a very reasonable price.

fuUF81b.jpg

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I found it after someone linked me up with a personal seller in Thailand. It was a very new preowned piece and had to trouble a dear friend to help me collect in Thailand.

I think even some of the very underrated Thai sellers do not have this piece. Talad narinka was the closest I came to this.

mind sharing where please? heard thailand has a few pieces floating around

micgoh

Reaction score
For officine panerai, can go for 000 or 111. You have everything of a panerai.

Currently I'm wearing Rolex Daytona , Rolex Submariner hulk , Rolex GMT Batman , Rolex explorer ll. And panerai 111,000.

That's all.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahh crap, just when i wanted to get the panerai, it was sold!

decision made easy, shall go for the tudor lol.

If you want the Panerai, hunt for it... don’t settle for your second choice!

Cos ultimately you will still itch for the Panerai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.