The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woke up today, saw a post regarding 7 watch on the spot allocation. Making my way down later.

Ps:Those who knows, know.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Is it must shout praises that reflect what you will post after in support of the shop, then whoever is the most 肉麻get allocation.

destan84

Reaction score
Hi all..for those limited edition speedmasters (e.g. ck2998, speedy tues)is it only available at grey now and boutique no longer have? Thanks.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw someone posting his instruction to his wife on FB the other day, on how to siam GST, together with the watches getting bought...

If got bitter soul who can't get Rolex just forward the pictures to custom, confirm tio GST, maybe even kena fine. :s13:

You can start with the grey market dealers that you dislike :s13:. Those with many BNIB pieces with overseas AD origin. Ask them to show GST invoice and receipt.

Think it's whether Singapore Customs want to catch or not and how hard they wanna go down on.

And the trail will expose lots of airline pilots, stewardesses, etc.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woke up today, saw a post regarding 7 watch on the spot allocation. Making my way down later.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
So what you got allocated?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G2LnMBe.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lai gpgt what chiu got.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see many brother send flowers and well wishes.
bdVJBBil.jpg

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting the most expensive of my life in 6 months time
Used 12 years plus some broken bones and my lower spine to exchange

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speedy Saturday
9M8jNjKl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.