The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Thanks for the info. The reason I ask is because I saw some grey dealer selling the exact same watch at lower price. Hence I’m thinking whether can I get the same price match from AD.

if AD can price match grey, they all can go eat dust liao.

is like going to car AD and ask them price match PI
 

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
OjgJYFU.jpg
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Thanks for the info. The reason I ask is because I saw some grey dealer selling the exact same watch at lower price. Hence I’m thinking whether can I get the same price match from AD.

AD cannot beat grey prices. They sell same price grey is there for what?
Big grey like does credit card, u can get points.
https://www.authenticwatches.com/automatic.html
https://www.jomashop.com/omega-watches.html
https://www.jackroad.co.jp/shop/default.aspx
 
Last edited:

Synchroniza

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
1,826
Reaction score
42
Hi all, would like to get some advise on this deal..

Seller back out from watch at AD but claims he paid in full.

I will go together and upon warranty in my name I'll complete the deal.

Is this normal practice? As long warranty in my name means watch is mine right? First time dealing like this.

Appreciate it!

Posted from PCWX using BLA-L29
 

benzene

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2009
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
117
Been thinking on either Nomos (TANGENTE 38 DATE) or Cartier Dumont.
Nomos for the clean look and Dumont for the squarish look.

Between the 2 which will you choose?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top