gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
nice....is low 5k a gd price for this watch?
I paid below 5

nice....is low 5k a gd price for this watch?
I paid below 5
I paid below 5
rubber or bracelet?
AD or grey? pls share lobang..thank you

Err the bracelet sibei ugly. Lol
If you want the rubber, need fork out another 300-400.
This variant look better on lubber
This Swiss military watch by R? Is it by Rolex?
Comes with box and papers, dated this month by local AD
Got Value anot? Can sell at premium?
![]()
Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Congrats!
Wish they had done a mechaquartz.
Do you find the crown too big though? I was thinking that it was a bit out of proportion.
rubber or bracelet?
AD or grey? pls share lobang..thank you
$200 difference is no brainer, definitely bracelet.
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, i changed so many different straps, end of the day still look nicest with bracelet, its very comfortable tbh.
Still a big no for me. Lol
Prefer on rubber.
Yes. Zealander rubber also have
But never see it in real life.
Anyway I won't keep long. Lol will sell when it's time.
of cos la, everyone speaks for themselves one mah. big no its just based on your own view cos u dislike the bracelet but u don't keep long anyway.
u speak base on the fact that u sell when there's no more feel.
but on whether which version is more worth, definitely the bracelet is more worth if its just $200 difference.
depends on which point of view u are buying for.