The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Time to head home liao
qR4ZWsLl.jpg


Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
 

KR_CLK

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
764
Reaction score
0
Anyone keen? I can hook you up with my AD

WhatsApp 8857 5804 for more details

m116900-0001.png
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Chui going to buy when ish go to high 20ish? Can share see your collection? I ish so curious

He is more saliva than watch.
But I will lespect him even he wears a seiko.
Later don't even have seiko. Then I will be sad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top