The Watch Thread - Part 16

yeswecan

Reaction score
Thoughts and Opinions of the New Tudor Black Bay Pro? I abit gian cos of the yellow accent in the watch!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wEYhlIA.jpg

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Seannie u r back! How’s yr tudor?

Hey man, my smiley tudor still doing great, but accumulated quite a bit of minor scratches, thinking maybe i should send it to RSC for an overhaul in a couple of years time bah. Usually do you service your watches like every few years?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey man, my smiley tudor still doing great, but accumulated quite a bit of minor scratches, thinking maybe i should send it to RSC for an overhaul in a couple of years time bah. Usually do you service your watches like every few years?
Up to individual..for me so long the time keeping still accurate then wont really consider servicing.. scratches unless super deep scratch, else i prefer the watch unpolished.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.