Master Member
Reaction score
When you want a Pam but don’t want a Pam

tuAGwh6.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YIjQJUS.jpg

Love these Vario watch pillows, which I've used to replace all the watch pillows in my watch box.. They're way softer and more pliable than the usual, which is great for small-wristed folk like myself. Don't have to struggle to put back the watch and worry about stressing the straps/bracelet unnecessarily. They're also pretty aesthetic. Proceeds from the sales also go to SAVH, as the watch pillows are made by their visually impaired clients. :)

Scarlet Tea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all

newbie here wanna get an entry watch, have do some search in the thread and some reading.

requirements:
1. budget < sgd 5k +-
2. style - dress style watch? my usual working dresscode is - casual / (tshirt / polo / shirt + jeans), nothing like business formal or professional looking property / insurance agent kind
optional (not necessary) : have something cool to look at at the back of the watch like SBGW231
3. Don't mind pre-owned - need some tips on getting a pre-owned watch as well
4. dont want to be too eye catching, low profile kind

thinking of getting 2, one from casio g-shock series (for everyday use) + one from the above (occasionally wear)

I'm looking at:
Longines conquest
GS snowflake / SBGW231
tudor black bay - abit conflict with #4

not a fan of panerai (no hate)
u can consider stowa, steinhart or carl f bucherer

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.