The Watch Thread - Part 16

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
Haha I‘m not quite sure, just read that the Laureato Octagon shape bezel was before AP RO.
I only noticed that the GP resale value seems to hold better these days compared to a few years back and still better than Hublot
Hublot is not octagon so maybe that’s why and AP prices are higher so GP is consider cheaper alternative..

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
j2XZ76C.jpg

spurman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had experience buying a timepiece from either "seiko Mania" or "Kenevil" on Carousell. Both have 5star ratings and some reviews, 20plus etc.

Am looking at a Breitling superocean which both r listing, thus looking for some reference checking.

cheers

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can try out Louis Erard watches in SG? Any discounts or fixed?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.