Not open for further replies.

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WKAtleH.jpg

Was gonna post other picture, but too much skin(and hair) :s13:

RI7NH4u.jpg

Nope, mine's automatic :D

The dark colours of the BB suit your fair skin well, and the dark long sleeve too.

cakes.cakes

Master Member
Reaction score
Orient1.jpg
Orient2.jpg
Orient3-1.jpg

The Orient Classic Automatic ER2400BW (nicknamed "Bambino") is a very good value for slightly over S$200. For this price, you get a very efficient automatic in-house movement by Orient, Japan. Includes quick date adjustment but no hacking or manual wind. Have been wearing it for a few days and it runs about 9 seconds fast per 24 hours.

I love the unique thick mineral crystal (see 2nd pic) that covers the watch face. The lovely pearl white dial looks raised in the middle which I believe is an optical illusion caused by the thick crystal. The watch looks exquisite with its rose gold roman numerals and hands. All of these, together with the elaborate Orient logo give the watch a very nice vintage vibe which I really like ! The vintage look is completed by the onion shaped crown. Too bad Orient did not inscribe the Orient logo on the crown.

Despite the vintage look, I'm glad Orient decided to size the watch at 40.5mm (excluding crown) which keeps up with the modern trend of large watches. I don't find it big at all for a dress watch and I wouldn't have gotten it if it was any smaller.

The watch also comes in other colour combinations but I find this combination the most attractive and gorgeous looking.

There was a previous version of the Bambino that had very prominent minute indices and a simpler dial. Some folks prefer the design of that version but it certainly did not catch my attention. It was only when I saw the current version that I said, "I gotta get that!", especially given the super affordable price !

looks nice and where can i get that from?

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got quoted ~3.8 for BB with bracelet...is this acceptable price, or got any SIC for better prices locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.