
and i am rounder![]()
Now I'm feeling a slight tinge of regret not trying on the 305 before purchasing my 312...
May I know what's your wrist size..? The 312 fits nicely on my 6" wrist..
I just love the 47mm size!![]()
wow your hand looks yummy....i mean hairy...
you wanna do a Pam305 meetup? just you and me baby.
![]()
Today boss on leave so I thought I spend a little time here sharing this story, it was a continuation from my previous true story, you can read it here if you want to:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/85635483-post2253.html
Yesterday night I sleep pretty early, like 12-ish near and there was this sudden watch discussion on that clique WhatsApp group. One of our bros was looking to buy a watch with a budget with around 1,000 SGD and he asked me for advice.
Friend: PAGING FOR AEROLORD (Is this really my real name?!?!)
Friend: Budget 1k can buy what watch ah?
Blue Bird: Eh bro, save your money, 1k watch might as well don't buy
Me: *Already sleeping*
Friend: ???
Friend: Why? 1k watch nothing to recommend ah?
Blue Bird: You no money don't act got money wear a 1k watch
Friend: Wtf?!
There was quite a small heated argument between the two of them, like why the Blue Bird answer when he is not asking him, why should he control his spending, why is he so rude, those kind of argument. Whereas the Blue Bird's Girlfriend was online and is only reading those message and did not even participate to at least stop this argument, you know those evil blue ticks?
Friend: Please, you already have been exposed by our dear hairylord (is this my real name instead?!) that your Tag Royal Oak is fake and you don't even own it. (It does not even exist! What is a Tag Royal Oak?!?)
Blue Bird: Come on, I was only just testing his knowledge on watch, since he also wearing a fake Rolex! Not only that, such a loud Goldlion belt and a pasar malam fake Bottega Wallet..
Blue Bird: Oh wait, did he got you one as well?
My Friend then asked the Blue Bird to show all his watch, I will just share here, if not allowed just drop me a PM, I will remove the pictures or mod just delete this whole post.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO REPLICA WATCHES, DON'T PRESS THE SPOILER TAG. THIS MIGHT KILL YOU.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Bro: lol, enough I don't want to argue with you
Blue Bird: Oh course, you can't even afford like 1% of what I have, the total cost here is over 500,000 lol
The next day I woke up and I am like what 500,000, and I proceed to read. I only comment one sentence
Me: LOLOL BITCH PLEASE, 500K WORTH OF WATCH THEN STAY IN HDB, EVERYDAY TREAT GIRLFRIEND EAT MCD AND SHOP AT VALUE DOLLAR SHOP.
He got defensive and start to say nonsense I fake and don't anyhow comment.
Not sure if there will be a part 3, I hope not, he is giving me cancer!!!
![]()
Wah, really no task to do, I think I update with a side story, also quite a joke.
There was this one day we have this outing and I was wearing my Custome In Ear Monitor(CIEM), a custom earpiece that only fitted to your ear if anyone does not know what is that.
Because it looks like a whole plastic being put into your ear he thought I was deaf or have difficulty hearing
Me: *Put on CIEM and haven't play music*
Blue Bird: BRO, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!
Me: *Don't care about him and proceed to choose music, but right now no music is play*
Blue Bird: SO YOU GOT DIFFICULTY HEARING?!?
Blue Bird: HAHA SUCKER!!!
Me: *Realize he is scolding me, decide to hear till the end*
Blue Bird: Poor thing huh? Can't hear properly need to put these hearing aid
Blue Bird: YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAR ME TOO!!!
Blue Bird: *Continue say tons of ********sssssssss*
Friend: HEY MAO MAO (my real life nickname LOL)
Me: *Take off CIEM*
Me: HEY YOU FINALLY HERE!!
Me: Can't take it sia, just now got one dog keep barking beside me
Blue Bird: *Epic disbelieve face*
Friend: Huh?
Me: Oh, someone thought I got listening problem then keep scolding me
Me: I just got selective hearing, especially at filtering bullsh!t
And we both just walk away, and that blue bird face is damn epic I tell you like :O WTF
If aerolord is the yardstick of hairy then I think I don't qualify![]()



Wow not sure how your friend can get a boyfriend like that.
Cannot understand why people would always choose to judge how others spend their money.
I also like audio, and an uncle of mine always asks me about my stuff and audio know-how for all the wrong reasons.
My reasoning is that simple: I saved up for it, I can hear the differences, I appreciate the quality, and those who know, know.
Same goes for watches.
, never ever regard him as one. Your question is like why am I single
sho moody..
Got once I take a photo, very nice, then realize my hairy leg at the back, decided to re shoot
"Friend", never ever regard him as one. Your question is like why am I single
sho moody..
When people ask me such question I will only answer, different people different hobby, just sucks that my hobby is an expensive one LOL

Got once I take a photo, very nice, then realize my hairy leg at the back, decided to re shoot
"Friend", never ever regard him as one. Your question is like why am I single
sho moody..
When people ask me such question I will only answer, different people different hobby, just sucks that my hobby is an expensive one LOL

Been thru too many of these situations lol.
Picture this
In a recruitment fare, next booth is those financial power suit people ( insurance lah), a elder guy came up to me and say " nice watch, is that a rolex?"
Thought he is fellow watch lover and I happily replied " oh yes it's my submariner"
He laugh and said loudly " if you work for this company and you can afford a rolex then me and my people should change job!" He then walk off still laughing. My colleagues was shocked and just look at me and I just smile loh. Nothing to prove. He can say what he want, I don't care![]()
That was very rude and uncalled for.
Out of curiosity, which line are u in, if convenient to share?
Been thru too many of these situations lol.
Picture this
In a recruitment fare, next booth is those financial power suit people ( insurance lah), a elder guy came up to me and say " nice watch, is that a rolex?"
Thought he is fellow watch lover and I happily replied " oh yes it's my submariner"
He laugh and said loudly " if you work for this company and you can afford a rolex then me and my people should change job!" He then walk off still laughing. My colleagues was shocked and just look at me and I just smile loh. Nothing to prove. He can say what he want, I don't care![]()
I gave up measuring my wrist after a few tries. Have measured between 6.25 to 6.75. Depends how you like to look la. If you are in the smaller range, the 47mm will make you look small/undersized. So you don't want that effect too. Fortunately though my wrist is not large I am quite tall 1.75m tanned and I do work out a bit so I am not dwarfed by it. Think for those 47mm sub owners here Azriel is about my size and Yatto is... well in his own words rounder. Can ask their view.
If aerolord is the yardstick of hairy then I think I don't qualify![]()
"Friend", never ever regard him as one. Your question is like why am I single
sho moody..

Why u still bother to be in the same Whatsapps group with him huh?![]()
oh talking about replica/fake watch, i cannot disclose too much information because i may get sued (lol). Just recently got to know 1 famous plastic face blogger wearing a fake (not even replica) hublot fusion chronograph, and taking wrist shots with reputable watch collectors. She probably doesn't know it's fake too.

Oh, I'm very sure u means that "lost face" (In Hokkien)![]()
wow wow wow.. this is pretty interesting news.. EDMW-quality material hehe
On a more serious note, if the blogger herself does not know that her watch is a fake (and I wonder how jase knows.. perhaps by scrutinising the pictures she posted..), I hope she had received it as a freebie and just made to look stupid vs having genuinely paid good $ for it.
And also on another note, I wonder what's the difference between fake and replica, as jase's post seems to suggest there is a distinction.

aerolord... watch hobby is also bloody not cheap![]()
