thin head screw for 2.5inch SSD/HDD

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,701
Reaction score
526
Try neighborhood hardware shops. If you reside in the east, I can give you a few.
 
Last edited:

ongbenghui

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2000
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Try neighborhood hardware shops. If you reside in the east, I can give you a few.

I need around 8 pieces. Unfortunately, the usual hardware shops got the regular machine screw M3, with the button head. I need those 1mm think head type.
 

ongbenghui

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2000
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Looking for something like this
KQ65o55gBjWakMxlsTSbuNkY2qnNCsxfsHSEiQsBC9KzXXiEuFSVmHEcUUIGvN6Z2nXsqqG197Mcx1L4Ae7PwsKPWhVUn3cWKUo0Rb_CBTlfyNhVvI715dPmAMzGAoUNuClVYpa8YQbadKConkrENWky4SwZTfHX-eoKgwWjNAwmMKx2g8_KuH1qxWJ3M9T03NDL8xr1ld5Y3wQX_GueBte7Jc5NQyJGUCI9UQvY_F5Io0k-8jfU5doLjYgifxQPnTsD_Bkey3jlJPyPmXj1Fz-xOxxJyas6B8Di7ZNvVWGPEZ2FJ1RZqpQHo04KW84rjNsJ2t28elPYd_Htfxj7JDRC6iVwsVNCLMWrZN0aYH1Ca4_FTAX3Da1MnhOD8QRHqddT2b_Ck4-pGY_qwFNFFmBeSTYD1t9Yt6MFX6pXx8f0ari5c9ZqtAjqm29glwdE4hNJqQyq4z5CXfZG8hQ4TxWjB8vD6gBpkQL6rMemfX6W7k7swMhu1Nj8_ql_B_izbch6HAVsdrhbHqgqC3u1JmUgKN-DahgmU9Lh1lq47FhgvuSk85Fhh66iz1n6C6vs0-8ClQk0aSi0LBcMklbx6ziemuYuIJ0YR7HzAD4_FJWzILlkVIHYdy47E8_uYwz0DJBaQLQ4jA3_CWiaE445CQfDi19W5fNWyKcDgpIYcOW6eR5Sc1LwKYk=w708-h943-no
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top