Things to bring for OCS

BlurSotongKia

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, does anyone have a complete list of items to bring when reporting at SAFTI, OCS?

I worry I might forget something cause some guys said that will kena OOC for forgetting something...
 

BlurSotongKia

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
To bring "all personal equipment issued in BMT", but got one seperate list does not some stuff like blacksling bag, clear bottle and stuff.

I made sure about the items that should be in my 10 pack at the least.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
r you suggesting that blacksling bag, clear water and stuff are not "personal equipment issued in bmt"?????
 

BlurSotongKia

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
I started this hoping that someone does have a list for me to follow, cause I'm not too sure about the smaller items.. Of course items like lbv and the like are obvious ones...
 

Curry_Puff

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,931
Reaction score
140
you should have called safti mi on friday...

just bring every single item u were issued during bmt.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
I started this hoping that someone does have a list for me to follow, cause I'm not too sure about the smaller items.. Of course items like lbv and the like are obvious ones...
I think maybe you should reconsider whether you place in OCS is tenable
 
Last edited:

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,487
Reaction score
15,581
aiya.. first day go there tell ur encik or officer..

sir, i dun want to be an officer, i dun want to be liable until 50years old

NS For sinkies jod for FT

u will straight away be OOC :)

no confinement for 3 weeks, no lowly suffering for 9mths.. relac 1 corner and wait till post out
 

BlurSotongKia

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
apparently it is. It's just a registration away unlike being chosen

Look, I came here to have my doubts clarified. When in doubt, ask. Is there anything wrong with that?

Idk about you but I want my first day in OCS to go off without a hitch.

More importantly, I'm hoping to find someone who is reporting tmr as well to perhaps do a mini force prep.
 

dorkykaya

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Look, I came here to have my doubts clarified. When in doubt, ask. Is there anything wrong with that?

Idk about you but I want my first day in OCS to go off without a hitch.

More importantly, I'm hoping to find someone who is reporting tmr as well to perhaps do a mini force prep.

You'll realize that his posts are all of the same nature and never contribute to the topic.
 

sbl2560

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
515
Reaction score
289
Remember to bring penguin suit for booking out. Some money to last you for two weeks of confinement. Take care, do your best and feel proud, during commissioning after 38 weeks in July 2014.
 

GreatKen

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
I think maybe you should reconsider whether you place in OCS is teneable

reddevil, you're a nice person who has been contributing to the National Service Knowledge-base for a very long time and your posts are useful for us, we all appreciate and highly value it - whether we are recruits or not. seriously thumbs up!

but sometimes you're quite harsh to the people here! relax a bit lah :s13:
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
To bring "all personal equipment issued in BMT", but got one seperate list does not some stuff like blacksling bag, clear bottle and stuff.

I made sure about the items that should be in my 10 pack at the least.
you urself mentioned that. how unclear is it?

Look, I came here to have my doubts clarified. When in doubt, ask. Is there anything wrong with that?

Idk about you but I want my first day in OCS to go off without a hitch.

More importantly, I'm hoping to find someone who is reporting tmr as well to perhaps do a mini force prep.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
reddevil, you're a nice person who has been contributing to the National Service Knowledge-base for a very long time and your posts are useful for us, we all appreciate and highly value it - whether we are recruits or not. seriously thumbs up!

but sometimes you're quite harsh to the people here! relax a bit lah :s13:

thanks.

i'm trying to get ppl to get real than to blow smoke up their arse.
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
Hi guys, does anyone have a complete list of items to bring when reporting at SAFTI, OCS?

I worry I might forget something cause some guys said that will kena OOC for forgetting something...

never hear this rule in SAF before, i think he scare you only. so easy to OOC, pple wun be cracking their heads to down pes.

Anyway, now a days bmt give you many many items ah? everything can fit in 1 duffle bag right? just bring everything you used in bmt, if excess, bring home or throw. if lack, then use $ or credit to buy from emart. SAFTI emart and gift shop can fight beach road okie.

if they need you to standardize, they will either issue or ask you all to go buy.

don't worry about this so much, think you worry about getting through the course bah.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top