ahnyaahnya
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2010
- Messages
- 34,097
- Reaction score
- 10,843
...blxxdy irritating... so many ads. And so difficult to post a reply.. cos the ads keep popping up interrupting and trying to make me play some stupid game


Use Brave Browser can or not...blxxdy irritating... so many ads. And so difficult to post a reply.. cos the ads keep popping up interrupting and trying to make me play some stupid game
Is it possible to subscribe for deluxe membership like in the past to skip all the advertisement?...blxxdy irritating... so many ads. And so difficult to post a reply.. cos the ads keep popping up interrupting and trying to make me play some stupid game
I only want the upload pic and ad free featuresShould just reopen back the ad free paid subscription.![]()
I used to pay for these features but seems like the forum donāt want to continue with the subscription model?I only want the upload pic and ad free features
No idea why the removal
Yep, exactly the freely photo uploading feature is the only thing i want it back.I only want the upload pic and ad free features
No idea why the removal

Can't remember passwordTS not BRAVE enough
huh? Brave browser got simi password?Can't remember password
reset pw lo.. if u meant u never remember the pw for hwz on brave browserCan't remember password
...blxxdy irritating... so many ads. And so difficult to post a reply.. cos the ads keep popping up interrupting and trying to make me play some stupid game