This thread also infraction worthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Hi,

I refer to your infraction.

asuMBgM.jpg


- You were denouncing a religion in a multi cultural country like Singapore and you were not expecting any repercussions? Further, your denouncement was based on its country of origin?

- Your posts have also been flagged by concerned members of public and forum users who alerted us to this.

This issue has nothing to do with pro-India or not, what you were posting is culturally insensitive and inappropriate.
 
Last edited:

ApolloStar

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
44

ApolloStar

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
44
I am merely saying I don't like things from India. How is that an issue? Did I ask anyone to follow?
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
If you can’t understand what you have posted
is unacceptable, then perhaps you should look within yourself and ask questions instead of finding threads to support your cognitive bias.

But the China thread is OK?

Hello?

Isn't this obviously targeting me? :s22:
 

ApolloStar

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
44
If you can’t understand what you have posted
is unacceptable, then perhaps you should look within yourself and ask questions instead of finding threads to support your cognitive bias.

There is no difference between the two threads other than one is about India and one is about China.

If one is infraction-worthy, then so is the other one.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
We infract based on facts that are presented to us. In this case, it was clear cut and I have explained to you the reason.

I have established the facts (not speculations). You can continue creating conspiracy theories in your mind as to whether I am out to infract you. My conscience is clear.

Bearing in mind that hour thread came was posted first (1050am) and had precedence, the thread you shared is a spoof of yours and couldn’t be used to establish any prior precedence in which your argument was based on.

The difference is you want to infract me. :o
 
Last edited:

ApolloStar

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
44
We infract based on facts that are presented to us. In this case, it was clear cut and I have explained to you the reason.

I have established the facts (not speculations)

Bearing in mind that hour thread came was posted first (1050am) and had precedence, the thread you shared is a spoof of yours and couldn’t be used to establish and prior precedence in which your argument was based on.

Since when did I said my thread is precedence? Learnt a new word and showing off?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top