Blindaim
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 5,123
- Reaction score
- 1,320
宋玉vlog第十八期
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oc816PEuP
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oc816PEuP

Nowadays all the AI made xiu xian animation all can see they use Han Li as part of the model and voice...
Nowadays all the AI made xiu xian animation all can see they use Han Li as part of the model and voice...![]()

This show is very nice, but I caught up 5 years worth of vid in 2 weeks, I think I'll be an old man by the time 灵界 finish
Watching this is like watching Han Li living in an alternate universe...![]()
I stopped just before Episode 152... because between 151 and 152 is the 剧场版, you need this to fill in the gap.wow, 仙逆 really one of the highest tempo in the #155, anyone watched?
凡人 will is going to be awesome in the next week episode? finally see some decent action.
wow, 仙逆 really one of the highest tempo in the #155, anyone watched?
凡人 will is going to be awesome in the next week episode? finally see some decent action.
This MC really very very hard to kill
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bbg76kEbM
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1a9gc6HEAu
凡人二创 is GOAT!! Most of the AI are damn good. Watch 吕师兄 hold concert here with 剑来,牧神记,师兄啊师兄, 光阴之外, 永生 guest appearance
https://b23.tv/NbKB1qh
Ep5. Bizarre episode. Is 周星驰无厘头 style. Not much real action. Still introducing more characters and storybuilding.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13ggJ6eEcX
![]()