Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
I got my 16710 from them years ago. Nice young chap and his father.
Yep they are doing quite well. I sold a watch to the son just last year.
Ai yo, on a different topic, just saw someone expressing thanks and feeling blessed for being allocated a .....drum roll.....
Tudor Royal
Goodness gracious 🤦

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ai yo, on a different topic, just saw someone expressing thanks and feeling blessed for being allocated a .....drum roll.....
Tudor Royal
Goodness gracious 🤦
That one I thought can off the shelf? LOL

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Royal
Goodness gracious 🤦
It's for the sports model incoming one la.
All sold watches must write eulogy 😂

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Tudor Royal
Goodness gracious 🤦
Lol

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
normal price, that's what the market is asking anyway. not anywhere cheap
cheap is when its 22-23k
I will not be surprised when Pepsi jubilee brand new is selling at that price. I still remember early this year telling my grey dealer friend that I am waiting for Pepsi to go below $30k and he like how can that be..is not possible…lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will not be surprised when Pepsi jubilee brand new is selling at that price. I still remember early this year telling my grey dealer friend that I am waiting for Pepsi to go below $30k and he like how can that be..is not possible…lol
happened before, 22-23k during covid
batgirl was trading at 18

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
Oh yes, came across before..hopefully won’t miss it this time..batgirl, Pepsi, I will just go grey as dun want to bundle unwanted watches..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, came across before..hopefully won’t miss it this time..batgirl, Pepsi, I will just go grey as dun want to bundle unwanted watches..
smart move. that time covid, need beg people to buy
those who bought batgirl at 18, wore it nicely, 2021 Dec sell, i think easily earn 12k

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah good returns and buy grey dun have this so called 2 yrs restriction cannot sell yr watches
buy watch liao, still must stress.
if sell, kena question.
if sell something else, for example you're allocated 126610ln, you sell your old 116610ln from grey, the fkers at cortina message you ask you why you selling the sub. i ask them open eyes see properly. lol
true story

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
if sell, kena question.
if sell something else, for example you're allocated 126610ln, you sell your old 116610ln from grey, the fkers at cortina message you ask you why you selling the sub. i ask them open eyes see properly. lol
true story
Although I have my fair share of these unpleasant experiences with ADs but this one is beyond word..Kns AD..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Although I have my fair share of these unpleasant experiences with ADs but this one is beyond word..Kns AD..
Happened to me. I told them to fk off. Lol the one that celebrated their anniversary
Means there's people in their company that surf Facebook grp and carousell.

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
if sell, kena question.
true story
Wah that is simply ridiculous. Didn’t know Cortina so tight fisted.

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
Happened to me. I told them to fk off. Lol the one that celebrated their anniversary
Means there's people in their company that surf Facebook grp and carousell.
Actually also happened to me..said got mystery shopper and asked why am I selling so I told him off why have a watch that I can’t even wear! That’s when he stepped in to help with the short bracelet so have to give him credit for that..though I wonder as owner why cannot sell my own watches because there are times when need cash flow but that doesn’t mean will not buy in the future..like that kena banned is quite absurd!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually also happened to me..said got mystery shopper and asked why am I selling so I told him off why have a watch that I can’t even wear! That’s when he stepped in to help with the short bracelet so have to give him credit for that..though I wonder as owner why cannot sell my own watches because there are times when need cash flow but that doesn’t mean will not buy in the future..like that kena banned is quite absurd!
Because allocations is God given. Lol
If you offer me stuff that I don't need to bundle. I sell I fk up.
Lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.