Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Pegasus05

Reaction score
Wow.. can put any amount they wanted to sell. But there must be willing buyer to buy it too.
We can put 1 million too correct? Someone to buy at 1 million is another thing..

Pegasus05

Reaction score
Hey, thank you, been missing from this thread for a while. Messaged my SA today and she told me still not in yet. It seems the delivery for Sprite has reduced. I hinted to her my birthday is in May. Haha

haha!! May is next month liao. Very fast. Good luck!!

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Wow.. can put any amount they wanted to sell. But there must be willing buyer to buy it too.
We can put 1 million too correct? Someone to buy at 1 million is another thing..
These lists now are really for carrots. People who wanted to speculate or collect would have bought it before yesterday. Thus the slight upward trend for JM over the past 1-2 months. Now is just greys playing their hype games hoping to snag someone who fomo.

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
i see online people say it looks more similar to vintage zenith daytonas and it does. but i find the aesthetics lacking. not everything vintage means nicer what. I am indifferent to the new dial but i like the old case cuz it was classier and also different to the other sports case in their catalog. the new one just appears chunky in comparison. The old bezel also stood out more for me. new one reminds me of the speedy.

but rolex forums do have a lot of people loving the new look. not sure if we are in the minority or this is just gonna be one of those more polarizing changes. then again dont compare side by side i also wont notice the changes much lol
So far the people I know most prefer the previous version. Well, I’m looking forward to try the watches on when the 2023 exhibition models arrives at the boutique i patronised. Maybe seeing it up close can result in a different feel

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
1-A127080-9750-4534-B460-2593-B48-B429-E.jpg

Can’t help but think is 16520 with Ceramic bezel lol

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He tell us also no use cos if we don't have a long and good buying history, we won't get any allocation :(

but I got my 2nd grail just now from my AD...
would prefer the green dial, but can't wait.. :ROFLMAO:
the daytona decided not to get it, doesn't look nice on my hands... :ROFLMAO:

wNoWuHc.png

Nainai

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Senior. Is there any recommended shop to get a grey unit. Just want to get entry oyster-perpetual

C4l3b

Reaction score
but I got my 2nd grail just now from my AD...
would prefer the green dial, but can't wait.. :ROFLMAO:
the daytona decided not to get it, doesn't look nice on my hands... :ROFLMAO:

wNoWuHc.png
This is caliber 9001 or 9002? I guess it’s the former

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.