Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Ya not much. The most exciting recently I could think of is whether the Starbucks had an anniversary mark 2 that Rolex didn’t publicly announce but AD said yes
I thought a slight difference in the bezel tone is very normal. Previously Pepsi MK1 and MK2 got slight differences in the red and blue tone too. I feel Rolex won’t have intend the slight green tone difference to be their Submariner anniversary model. I think those people just love to speculate
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
I thought a slight difference in the bezel tone is very normal. Previously Pepsi MK1 and MK2 got slight differences in the red and blue tone too. I feel Rolex won’t have intend the slight green tone difference to be their Submariner anniversary model. I think those people just love to speculate
Adrian from bark & Jack was the first I saw who said so. My WP SA says yes leh. But I don’t understand why an under-the-table anniversary piece
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Adrian from bark & Jack was the first I saw who said so. My WP SA says yes leh. But I don’t understand why an under-the-table anniversary piece
It was just an assumption within the industry that Rolex can’t have released nothing new to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Submariner. Hence, when something different is released, people start getting excited about it.
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
It was just an assumption within the industry that Rolex can’t have released nothing new to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Submariner. Hence, when something different is released, people start getting excited about it.
I see, how did you conclude this?
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Asked for update through WhatsApp, got left on read haha
maybe he just need sometime to check or work on it? some sales people will not reply until he/she has some updates. that day just as I shared that my SA no reply on the status after I text her on 26 April and two weeks later, she text me to inform me of the allocation without me sending her any further reminder. So I guess she might be quietly confident there could be something for me soon at that point in time but didn’t want to tell me too soon in case it didn’t materialise.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top