Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

XXXXXXXXXX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thread all abt ROLEX

any owners of Rolex or anyone going to buy a Rolex, pls share ur knowledge in here :)

sambalstingray

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro supply is still strong.

Just those ** xialan salesman reserve any new stock that come in to to sell to grey dealers for Retail + X..Gong Kias then buy from grey dealers for Retail + 2X. End of the day is the salesmen happy. Rolex nth to gain. Consumer lose out.

Dk when this sia suay practice will end. Become only market to get is black market. Authorised dealers or boutique perpetually “no stock”. I am waiting for Rolex step in do smth.

As many other bros here said. No one is asking for discount. Just a matter of principle why should people pay more than retail price just to line salesman pockets.

best retail job for awhile alreadi...getch paid despite insufficient stock to sell...choose who to sell...getch to laugh at some customers back when they story tell and getch to be PLP by customers who are desperate to buy lol where to find

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro supply is still strong.

Just those ** xialan salesman reserve any new stock that come in to to sell to grey dealers for Retail + X..Gong Kias then buy from grey dealers for Retail + 2X. End of the day is the salesmen happy. Rolex nth to gain. Consumer lose out.

Dk when this sia suay practice will end. Become only market to get is black market. Authorised dealers or boutique perpetually “no stock”. I am waiting for Rolex step in do smth.

As many other bros here said. No one is asking for discount. Just a matter of principle why should people pay more than retail price just to line salesman pockets.

Thought Rolex already started cracking down on ADs selling over RRP for a while already? Which is why Sincere lost their Rolex license and now stuck with mostly soft brands.

sambalstingray

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope. Quite the opposite. Back in the day people suspect it was cause sincere offering too steep discounts to regulars and undercutting market.

Different story today. How to crack down on each Indiv salesman. Driven by greed. Not market forces

Thought Rolex already started cracking down on ADs selling over RRP for a while already? Which is why Sincere lost their Rolex license and now stuck with mostly soft brands.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin funny. yall talk rolex, end up give you a sports model, i bet yall will flip it.

that time no hype, this thread is dead one.
walk in batman can get 10% discount, nobody want. once disappear, all like kan chiong spider wanna buy.

humans are funny.

remember, it's a business, it's not their problem if you cannot get.
you want get at RRP? then stop the hype. boycott AD globally, then we talk about RRP sports rolex.

if not suck it up and pay the premium.

lol

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Quite the opposite. Back in the day people suspect it was cause sincere offering too steep discounts to regulars and undercutting market.

Different story today. How to crack down on each Indiv salesman. Driven by greed. Not market forces

If only Rolex will start doing direct selling via their own online website...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only Rolex will start doing direct selling via their own online website...

never happen. too many problems selling themselves.

so far only AP dare to do it.

end up also play the same game. ask u buy GOLD AP, shitter like 1159 before u can get what you want.

lol. all the same la, it's business

if rolex take back do, also want you buy DJ then can get sports, yall also LLST

wanna stop this? drop the hype globally. which will never happen.

this isn't like the tulip case, tulip is perishable, watches can last u for years

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those kbkb cannot get rolex at RRP, but sibei gian rolex.

pay up or buy steinhart look alike. scratch the itch.

knn now all gian also because of the hype.

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far only AP dare to do it.

end up also play the same game. ask u buy GOLD AP, shitter like 1159 before u can get what you want.

really a not?

i got my RO without buying shitter leh....

TinyPrick

Reaction score
Hi fellas,

My GMT has a scratch mark indicated in the green circle. If I were to send the watch for servicing, will they help me touch up that scratched part as well ?

FeB53VC.jpg

soilwork

Reaction score
jin funny. yall talk rolex, end up give you a sports model, i bet yall will flip it.

that time no hype, this thread is dead one.
walk in batman can get 10% discount, nobody want. once disappear, all like kan chiong spider wanna buy.

humans are funny.

remember, it's a business, it's not their problem if you cannot get.
you want get at RRP? then stop the hype. boycott AD globally, then we talk about RRP sports rolex.

if not suck it up and pay the premium.

lol

Lol this is so true. Up for you.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol this is so true. Up for you.

ya la. all these si ginna here make noise.

want the best but dont want to pay.

the business know there's a demand for such watches, of course use it to their advantage la.

if not give you, u go flip, earn the money and they jiak sai meh

tsk tsk

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.