discoburg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2001
- Messages
- 7,754
- Reaction score
- 581
I wouldn't say its my dream watch but a Sub is what I wanted since I know to admire time pieces. Told myself to save up for it when I start working and now with some spare cash I couldn't buy it from an AD.
Am not a person to pay a few K more from grey dealers as I do not support such dealings.
Am not a person to pay a few K more from grey dealers as I do not support such dealings.
i am sure. a long time ago, before the hype.
all AD have every single sport model on display.
if your dream watch is a rolex, you need to re-evaluate your life choices or taste.
rolex is every tom dick harry watch. good to have, but definitely not dream worthy.
it's like saying a Mercedes is your dream car - but yet whole sg road is filled with them.
dream - almost unattainable, that's why you dream about it.
but then again, dream watch can mean - getting it at RRP (at the peak of it's hype)
lol. very dark one inside.
even yes, pick friends of friends that will write good review for them. as if they're god giving them a second chance in life.
if you ever walk in to ask for a model, they will ask u fill out your FB information and if you're in the group anot.
if you're not, the paper probably will be in their thrash can.
lol
pride