Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
do u like calatrava? I think the pilot travel time is pretty though. often see it available for sale
I’m fine with it. It has a very simple charm to it. The pilot travel time is nicer though than the basic Calatrava dress watch. I think can start journey with the pilot travel time for the Aquanaut. Let’s see. Maybe after getting the Daytona Panda, I might want to look at possibility of starting the PP journey, 🤣

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m fine with it. It has a very simple charm to it. The pilot travel time is nicer though than the basic Calatrava dress watch. I think can start journey with the pilot travel time for the Aquanaut. Let’s see. Maybe after getting the Daytona Panda, I might want to look at possibility of starting the PP journey, 🤣
looks like more and more people have watches as part of portfolio

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

expensive journey

spurman

Reaction score
how to post a pic here? Hee. Or must use pc to post?

Anyway got my sd43. Yeah.
Love it

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
how to post a pic here? Hee. Or must use pc to post?

Anyway got my sd43. Yeah.
Love it
Congrats. fellow SD43 owner here. i got it in Mar this year.
This forum seems only can use hyperlink to post picture.

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just to check, I wanted to buy a sub to celebrate a milestone. Is buying a sub require to be on the wait list? Thanks.

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
Your first watch from the AD? If so, there's no wait list available (read: not gonna happen). If not, work with your SA to understand the process.

slinzx

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just to check, I wanted to buy a sub to celebrate a milestone. Is buying a sub require to be on the wait list? Thanks.
they wun care you wan celebrate your milestone, buy for your dad's birthday, buy for your wife push baby reward. they only care how many watches you bought from them before.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they wun care you wan celebrate your milestone, buy for your dad's birthday, buy for your wife push baby reward. they only care how many watches you bought from them before.
haha, give chance la bro, actually depends on the SA... just bring your preg wife go to AD to see see and show face. then mentioned the ETD of the baby and which watch u "hoping" to get.

The rest is up to the AD to reward you liao.

natnaes

Reaction score
haha, give chance la bro, actually depends on the SA... just bring your preg wife go to AD to see see and show face. then mentioned the ETD of the baby and which watch u "hoping" to get.

The rest is up to the AD to reward you liao.
Even if the AD wants to help, every day there are thousands of people with milestones to celebrate, which people with milestones should they choose to help? As a business it would still make most sense to help the people who support them back.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.